What type of tree/fruit is this?

I have this tree in my yard with a strange flower and fruit and I’m trying to figure out what it is. 

It looks like a Paw Paw tree blossom.  Their range includes the eastern midwest, eastern states, and the southeast states.

• Naza1 month agoReport

thanks Richard! 

It seems to me a pawpaw tree.

pruining tree is a rt its a kind art beautiful way bonsia my spelling  blossom in spring and the ways 

Not a clue , just here to explain to Kenny  that he totally misunderstood my answer and I did NOT mean *HIM*  but he's blocked me anyway. 

When I said "below"  I didn't mean  DIRECTLY below.....I meant the stalker further down the page.  I thought it was clear since he used my NAME  "Weasel" in his answer.   His cute little way of using my name, without using my NAME,   ya know?  And YES, that twit has been stalking me for years, and has been suspended over 30 times for it.  I have no grudge with you Kenny. 

Interested to understand and study all of the specific sorts of fruit bushes? Here's a massive list of them with pictures and unique descriptions.

All cultures have hundreds of cultural connections to their local end result and numerous mythical myths about their magical recovery or restorative features. Even if not magical, the culmination is a critical part of the human eating regimen, and fruit-generating bushes have evolved over billions of years, alongside every other species, superbly connected with the atmosphere.

Fruits are an essential part of nearly every form of delicacies inside the world; in many locations, local fruits are even made into expensive cuisine. The Densuke watermelon from Japan, for example, is said to have a ‘unique sort of sweetness’ that makes human beings pay heaps of greenbacks for one. Farmed on a northern island of Japan, handiest 100 grow each yr!

Fruits also are an essential supply of nutrients. Almost all vitamins that we want for the wholesome functioning of our bodies may be located in culmination. However, timber do no longer produces culmination only for us. Fruits are seed houses for timber; they're a mechanism through which flowers can spread their genes as a way and wide as possible so extra of their kind populate the land.

• Naza1 month agoReport

thank you, Alot of good information

Seconding a pawpaw tree.  Are you on the US east coast?

• Naza1 month agoReport

No Midwest, Missouri, Saint Louis

• Kenny

where is the tree in the world ?

• C

Yo, there's a message for you in another answer for this question.  Just a heads up in case you missed it.

• A.J.

That fruit has to grow. It resembles Asimina Triloba, a paw paw tree.

• Naza1 month agoReport

it sure is, thank you

Here’s the fruit