How will I cope with not being able to see my mum in this lockdown ?

I’m a man in my 40s I’m very close to my elderly mother who lives far from me.......I live by myself in a flat, and with the corona virus lockdown she is not permitted to visit me and stay with me, like she used to,....

Me, a man with mental health problems who has never achieved any relationships, I get very lonely and isolated,...

What will I do?

• Go see your Mom. If thugs can burn, loot and riot in a city then it's fine for you to visit your family. 

Yep, both you and your mother should take the test and use proper safety precautions, then start seeing each other.  You love your mother = you are a good son.

• n2mama

Whatever you have been doing for the past three months. This lockdown is not new, it’s been in place for quite some time now, and in many places it is starting to ease up. So you keep doing whatever you’ve been doing for a little while longer and then mum will be able to visit again. 

You should start thinking about what you will do when your elderly mum passes if she is your only source of support. It will happen, whether or not you want to face it, better to prepare for it and start making arrangements for your mental health management (or commitment to a facility).

Lol momma's boy. Get a pet cat or a dog and a freaking girlfriend.

• fatima1 month agoReport

this is not funny