Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Which two zodiac compatibility is worst?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

BEST: Scorpio & Virgo!

WORST: Scorpio & Cancer, Scorpio & Pisces!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Xi
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Earth & Air signs. The two are worlds apart.

• 1 month ago

Cancer and Sagittarius are

🔫🔪💀

• 1 month ago

Do Aries & Jan. CAP.only make mud?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Water and air..............

• 1 month ago

I would love to see two aggressive Aries together 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There goes GB putting down people again. Lies like Trump. He has opportunity to rid ignorance and won’t. Claims to know the astrology "facts" but refuses to share them.

No two people are the same but it’s not because of being programmed robots. Astrology research doesn’t exist. What organization would finance such an endeavor? Which organization would be trusted?

Astrology is still a belief. Beliefs are not testable, facts are. Produce a factual claim that can pass the simplest test.

• GibBas
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Pick any two people's charts born under the same sign and just look at the differences. Anything else needed?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Water signs with fire or air. To hurtful overly dominant everything's gotta be done their way and they don't give a f about what you might want and don't even ever consider it. Yet somehow they think you are supposed to do everything their way. I can't understand that. I can't understand that way of thinking. And it's not because I'm jealous of them. I actually don't want to do anything with them. I don't want to be nowhere near them and those types and wouldn't want to even say a word to them. 

• Butterfly1 month agoReport

Why?? Both Air and Water can put out Fire anyway.

• GibBas
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Sun signs have very little to do with compatibility. If you've read anywhere they do then ditch it and try to learn some basics of astrology. Then you will realise how daft your question, (and every other similar question here), is. As what's been stated endlessly here time and time again, no two people with the same sign are going to be the same. If you found out some basic facts about astrology you'd soon realise this.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Me being Taurus i am never comfortable with Libra. 

• Butterfly1 month agoReport

I am a Libra, nobody feels comfortable with me, the longer someone is with me, the worse they feel, so you are probably not the only one anyway.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.