~
~ asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 4 weeks ago

Star Chart Question?

Astrologers, please answer, based on the attached charts:

- Which of these people could be considered more dominant in general, and why? And, what planets cause this to be the case? (At home, on dates, and in bed)?

- Which of them is more sexually dominant, and more likely to be more dominant and specifically kinky in bed? And what planets cause this to be the case?

Any answers are really appreciated!

"An astrology must be told. "

I see your English isn't any better than anyone else in your group.   Of course the astrologer must be told the gender.  The chart is a map of the sky and it doesn't say boy or girl at birth duh.

"The left has most of the lines in the upper sector, while the right has them in the lower. "

Can't count eh?  And if you don't know what those "lines" are, then what gives you the authority to criticize? 

"Go put these questions to ten astrologers and ten different results are guaranteed."

Evidence? I mean if you guarantee it, there must be a reason besides your personal bigotry, so prove your statement. The questioner is asking for an awful lot of work from a professional to be done for free. 

• lala

The one to the left is stronger 

Hmmm...The left has most of the lines in the upper sector, while the right has them in the lower. But in the sack being on top is a personal preference. As for kinky, I’m trisexual, I’ll try anything. But unfortunately I snore too.

Of course there is no way to tell gender just by charts. An astrology must be told. But why would you trust answers from the entertainment section? The best advice is always a paid professional. There are plenty of astrologers, especially online. Any of them must be better than anyone here. Go put these questions to ten astrologers and ten different results are guaranteed.