Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

My kitten is ANNOYING! She meows for food ALL DAY and it's IRRITATING!?

I feed her a LOT because she never STFU about food! I know she's not hungry!!

I give her LOTS OF ATTENTION! LOTS! She can be very needy and clingy and doesn't leave me and my BF alone. I love my kitten to pieces but she can be really annoying

My question is, "What should I do?"

How old is she? whether she is less than 3 months? maybe she is too young and did not get trained for cat mom. You can buy some toys for her, or cat tree. and take some time to play with her.

Ps: if you need cat tree cat cube cat scratching please have a look on cupets cat tree. 

She wants attention and play.

I think you should get the cat some toys. A crinkled ball, a fake raccoon tail and a little cat tube happen to be my cats' favorites.

Let a moth in a house.

• Kyle

do you play with her?  get her a bunch of cat toys to keep her occupied.  give her some treats and make sure she has water and clean litter box all the time.

otherwise, that may just be how she is.  every pet has their own personality.  some may be more vocal than others.