Since 93% of Blacks murdered in 2019 were murdered by other Blacks, can you see Black Lives Matter is a joke?

Lately BLM is accusing White Antifa of spraying BLM on Black Businesses to start a race war between Blacks. Then White Antifa shot and killed Black Federal Agent Patrick Underwood during a peaceful protest in Oakland. Last Saturday Night. No Democrat can be charged with murder, during a peaceful protest. Arrest rapist Joe Byedone for funding White Antifa.  My Black Legs Matter 

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Desire
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Yep! Race relations have now been set back about 100 years.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Oh Jeezus.........not YOU again.............

• 1 month ago

Since more white are murdered by other whites than illegal immigrants and Muslims. Are republicans just trying to justify their hatred of Mexicans and Muslims?

• Clive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What does this have to do with elections?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

i dont think its funny

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The overwhelming majority of caucasians Americans murder victims were killed by white.

Does this mean that white lives don't matter either?

Edit: It is not a comparison, you pea-brained eyesore, it is the demonstration of the invalidity of your claim. It is called "reductio ad absurdum", and I doubt you have the brains to understand.

• Pamela1 month agoReport

The Black rate is much higher. Blacks commit more violent crimes. Your comparison is not valid.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i dont think its a joke

• Pamela1 month agoReport

Blacks killing Blacks is not a joke. CNN thinks so, they refuse to report on it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.