Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Do you think my cat will survive?

My 2 year old cat got shot by a teenager with a hollow point pellet. He was shot at 10:18 p.m. (June 5th) and is currently in emergency surgery.

The surgeon told me that he has extensive damage to the left kidney, stomach, pancreas, liver, aorta, vena cava, renal vein, and one of his ribs.

They are transfusing blood, and his current condition is described as extremely critical.

Can he survive something like this.

Update:

Died at 4:12 p.m. (June 7th) had a cardiac arrest.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hope you will keep a indoor cat in future.

Ps: if you need cat tree cat cube cat scratching please have a look on cupets cat tree.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

With all that damage I really don't think he will survive this.  If he were my cat and had that much damage I would have made the decision to not let him suffer and put down.  

In the future keep your cats INSIDE where they will not get shot or poisoned.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Probably not. The blood came from another kitty, a healthy one. It also died.

• 1 month ago

Sure this happened, cowardly TROLL.

In the one in a million chance this is true your cat should have already been euthanized which, actually, further proves you are full of $hit.Reported for FLAME BAITING

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Too many damaged parts. Time to let go. Sorry.

• 1 month ago

Your cat is young and most likely very healthy, so It probably will survive. That kids family should pay all medical bills and if they don't, then you should pursue legal action.

• 1 month ago

Maybe.  I hope the b*stard who did it is found and convicted.  File a police report.  I'll send prayers for your cat.  Keep it INSIDE from now on, where it will be more safe.

• 1 month ago

sue the teenager. 

• Anna
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Ot his family, since I doubt he actually has any money.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.