What can I use as portable AC vent hose reducer?

I'm moving into a new apartment, and my bedroom has no windows for me to vent a portable AC unit. There's a door to the private deck + (unopenable) floor to ceiling window next to it. The door to the deck is not a sliding door - just a normal left-hand door with full glass panel and ~4" wooden trim around the edges. I share the apartment with one other person and don't feel comfortable leaving my bedroom door open while running the kitchen window unit all night to cool my room (also the AC unit would be doing double duty).

My plan is to remove the deadbolt or doorknob on the deck door (whichever is flimsier) and vent the portable AC vent hose through the opening. My only question is how to reduce the 4-5" hose down to 2.5." I was thinking of just using aluminum foil and duct tape to craft a cone shape.Any suggestions would be welcome! I'm kind of at a loss and cannot survive summers on the top floor without AC in my room.

Thanks!

NO. The hole for the deadbolt IS NOT sufficient.

The issue is sufficient airflow.

The product suggested by Captain Lemmy is for adapting a 2 1/2" vacuum hose to a 4" vacuum.

Update to comment: Which part of you need the 4" exhaust is too complicated?

• Alexandria1 month agoReport

Also, I would have the unit right next to the door so the hose would be very short, and the hole it would be reduced down to is only ~0.5" thick, so I feel like the reduction wouldn't create too much of a strain on the system. 

On Amazon.