Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

How should this be dealt with?

So I am thinking about joining the United States army.

Whenever I tell a marine, airman, or person in the navy this, they ask "why not the marines?" or "why not the airforce?" or "why not the navy?"

This really bugs me.

I have spoken to recruiters in ALL branches (other than coast guard and space force) and have been on the website on EVERY branch (other than space force).  

So I sure as hell know what I'm doing.

But some of these people are just annoying.  How should I deal with them (other than just join the army lol)?

• ?

Just join the Army and get it all over with. You are dealing with people who are salesmen for their own services.

who cares, grow up for goodness sakes

you sound like your a 12 year old

If it bugs you that much, maybe you should grow up and learn not to bring it up when talking to them - and then they would never have a reason to ask the question.

The Clinton Administration enacted a program similar to that for Gays in the Military back @ '94 called Don't Ask/Don't Tell.

Grow up and ignore them. If you can't even do that, then you're not going to make it through BCT.