Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

I just found out that a coworker has been secretly following me while I walk my dog at night. What should I do?

I don’t think he knows that I 

know.

I had a nervous break down 3 months back because I didn’t know why people were staring at me at work.( I like to talk to my dog when I walk him, to help reduce stress. Because I have a very stressful job.) Maybe I’m odd. But, dang it I had to pay money for therapy because for the nervous breakdown. It’s wrong that he was looking to try and do this again. Thankfully, I changed my route without knowing what he was doing. But, I found out he 

was doing this only because he couldn’t find me again. I guess he told the entire facility that I talk to myself. Lots of people talk to their animals, that is ok. It’s not wrong.  I feel very violated. 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Sounds like people at work are trying to scare, isolate or abuse you.  Maybe they are odd.  

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • L
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Thank goodness someone cares.

• 1 month ago

Make a note to pick up the dog poop. It will make them suffer. So does this coworker live next to you?

• 1 month ago

Yeah that's not good.  He shouldn't be following you and spreading dumb gossip about you.  And your totally right, its not wrong to talk to your pets.  I do it all the time.  Lol, I personally think they understand us, their just not self conscious in the same way we are.  I mean, animals are live beings.  Their not robots.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

How about instead of crying for attention here you just do the sane thing and call the cops?    Funny how the people in this section always make up excuses for not doing the intelligent thing isn't it?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Obtain proof and notify Human Services department.

• 1 month ago

Speak to your manager/HR department. Also the police 

• 1 month ago

if he really is doing that call the police

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

take your regular route again and try to get video of him or some kind of proof. then you can take it to HR and swear out a complaint. maybe get him fired.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

invite him along .................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.