Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

I applied for this job at a food truck company and the manager said he expects certain things from the ladies. What’s that supposed to mean?

I applied online then went to go talk to him in person to show initiative. He said ok definitely high on the list and have a high chance of getting the job and then he said He expects certain things from the ladies ummmmm is he trying to be sexist and saying we should know how to cook cause we are female

I looked up his profile and he’s married so I would hope he’s not trying anything with the female employees. I applied for this job because I love to cook and think it would be perfect seeing as how I alresdy cook 24/7

He means what he said ! dont fool yourself!

Maybe he means that he expects female employees to not take the company they work for and their jobs for granted . Unfortunately we often hear of female employees suing the companies they work for . 

• Raja

He said you are high on the list and have a high chance of getting the job.Then he said he expect certain things from ladies without giving any details.Only possibility is being a male he expect a bribe in kind from female employees.

• Happy

He expects a good meal and knobbers on demand I suppose 

• You look for a job some where else

If I said this, it would mean you should expect to   be given the opportunity to physically please me occasionally. Just to let you know.

I expect certain things from ALL my employees - punctuality, for example.

If you question his motives or attitude, then don't take the job.

Or I suppose if you're an adult you could ask him "what he meant by that."

He wants you to wear leggings (if you are skinny), and not complain if he rubs his hard-on against your buns.  Guys do what we do because of sex.  He's hoping you want the job bad enough to give him head.

It's a food truck. I don't know what he "meant" but of course if you work in a good truck you should expect to prepare and present food and keep a clean environment. 

• kristy

Not necessarily. It may mean he wants a bj from you

• 4 weeks agoReport

It tastes better on the Felchy coast side of the boot, though