Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

I applied for this job at a food truck company and the manager said he expects certain things from the ladies. What’s that supposed to mean?

I applied online then went to go talk to him in person to show initiative. He said ok definitely high on the list and have a high chance of getting the job and then he said He expects certain things from the ladies ummmmm is he trying to be sexist and saying we should know how to cook cause we are female

Update:

I looked up his profile and he’s married so I would hope he’s not trying anything with the female employees. I applied for this job because I love to cook and think it would be perfect seeing as how I alresdy cook 24/7

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

He means what he said ! dont fool yourself!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Maybe he means that he expects female employees to not take the company they work for and their jobs for granted . Unfortunately we often hear of female employees suing the companies they work for . 

• Raja
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

He said you are high on the list and have a high chance of getting the job.Then he said he expect certain things from ladies without giving any details.Only possibility is being a male he expect a bribe in kind from female employees.

• Happy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

He expects a good meal and knobbers on demand I suppose 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • You look for a job some where else

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If I said this, it would mean you should expect to   be given the opportunity to physically please me occasionally. Just to let you know.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I expect certain things from ALL my employees - punctuality, for example.

If you question his motives or attitude, then don't take the job.

Or I suppose if you're an adult you could ask him "what he meant by that."

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He wants you to wear leggings (if you are skinny), and not complain if he rubs his hard-on against your buns.  Guys do what we do because of sex.  He's hoping you want the job bad enough to give him head.

• 4 weeks ago

It's a food truck. I don't know what he "meant" but of course if you work in a good truck you should expect to prepare and present food and keep a clean environment. 

• kristy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Not necessarily. It may mean he wants a bj from you

• ...Show all comments
    • 4 weeks agoReport

It tastes better on the Felchy coast side of the boot, though

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.