i am old fashioned, how do i adjust and cope with the world now?

i just find myself objecting to it and feeling deep disgust and anger at the modern world now, what with everything that's going on the world now....its hard to keep up with everything.....i am a traditionalist, old fashioned and a catholic male from britain....and i wish i could go back to old times because i find myself at conflict with many of the practices and mindsets in the world now..

i dont want to feel hatred in my heart, but it is hard not to when you deeply dislike a lot of whats happening in the world now and dislike the young mentality and snowflakes which exist now....

i can't run or hide from it......not unless i commit suicide, and i'm too afraid to do that.....i have nothing to live for anymore, except my elderly parents, especially my mother who i cherish and adore.

what can i do?

i'm male, in my forties living in britain.

• 4 days ago

Any/every decent person shares your feelings.  Perhaps the world will convulse and re-form on a more humanist and decent platform with a new re-found respect for love and other nourishing values.

• P

Always consider that life is just a small part of existance. We are a very small part of life and in 200 years it won't matter to any of us 

Stick with it and do the best you can

• I am with you, this world is circling the toilet.

Stand for what is right, no matter how they try and get you to sit down

• peter m
      4 weeks agoReport

You dare to say that here in philosophy?  
      Answer this then (first) -  Are you talking of an INDEPENDENT Philosophy, one which INCLUDES religion Non-believers ?

You can embrace the idea that how others live is not up to you, that each of us on the planet lives for themselves. How other people choose to live is neither your concern or your business.

If you let it bother you, you're giving it a power it does not have.

You worry about you and nobody else.