Snoopy
Snoopy asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Could you explain to me how a constellation light years away has any impact on our life at all?

We are talking about light years away, that is more than a second away, it is a light years! How does it have an impact on us and affect our behaviours. 

I am not justifying people who are jerks, but really how do you explain this to me. 

I'd love to know, because to me that is really nonsense. 

Light years away, it can't even reach us. 

It's nuts to say the opposite, and dishonest. 

I mean, I liked it as entertainment, but there are people out there who seriously believe it, and so I am not gonna read it for entertainment anymore, sorry :) find another supporter of your narcissist as I am not gonna be a supply any longer. :) 

narcissism*. Honestly there are actual people who abuse each other based on their zodiac signs. I hate abusers... :/

It's so stupid to do that. 

Not to do with the physical, but the spiritual. It is also much like programming data into a silicon chip. 

I'm going to answer you, but first I'm going to point out how ignorant you are.  Western astrologers do not use the constellations, so when you ask the question, you are violating one of the principles of your teachers when they say, "There is no such thing as a stupid question."  Yes there is, and all stupid questions are based on ignorance - such as yours.

The answer, therefore, is that they don't have any influence - duh.

Here is some advice: criticism of things you don't know anything about is bigotry.  My advice is "Don't be a bigot."