Can you drive a manual transmission cars??

Do you have experience to change first gear to 2th gear???

2nd gear to 3rd gear in manual transmission cars???

3rd to 4th gear in manual transmission cars???

4th to 3rd, 3rd to 2nd, 2nd to 1st gear and complete stop???

Drove manual transmission for 43 years until circumstances landed me with an automatic. I'd still rather have manual. Yes, I have experience changing from 1st to 2nd. I have probably done it a million times or more, who could count how many times in 43 years?

Typically, manual cars will have three pedals clutch, brake and accelerator in that order, left to right.The brake and accelerator pedals are pretty simple press the brake to slow down it, while using the accelerator increases the engine’s revs and causes you to speed up.

The clutch pedal is the one that makes driving a manual car more difficult than an auto. Without going into too much detail, the clutch is essentially two metal plates that connect the engine to the drive wheels.

So by pressing down on the clutch pedal, you’re disconnecting the engine from the wheels. 

They don't have those in GTAV so Idk what you're referring to 

Not according to my passengers.

• L

Absolutely!  Changing gears is no problem.

I learned to drive with a manual transmission car.

Then, for about 15 years, I drove an automatic.

After that, I bought a manual car, and found the transition back to manual driving difficult at first.

But now, I love driving manual, and every car I get from now on is going to be manual transmission.

It is tricky at first but you will get the hang of it.  Every one goes thru this process. In an hour you will be an expert.

Yes, I Learned how to shift a five speed Farmall H farm tractor when I was eleven. A four speed Chevelle in 1965 was easy.

Source(s): Harmal H
    • oldschool

I found a 74 B210 in a vacant lot for $735 in NM. Interior and exterior ruined by the sun. It had 35k on it! Drove it for 10 years and sold it for $500. More people offered to buy it even though it was the ugliest car in town.

Yes I can. Thanks for asking.

Have driven a manual transmission since my 1st motorbike at age 14.  Nothing special about 1st to 2nd shifting.  Going from 2nd back to 1st can be more interesting at times

I never learned. If I tried, I would probably damage the transmission. On the other hand, if my life depended on it, I could get a car with a manual transmission to move under its own power.