Which is more justifiable to you? Doing a stupid thing because someone dares you too or, doing a stupid thing on your own free will?
- Anonymous3 months agoFavourite answer
Either way, it's your own free will.
I guess if factor in that you did it of your own free will, simply because someone dared you to, I'd have to go with that being less justifiable, because 2 idiots were involved.
- sarahLv 73 months ago
I don't do dares, I can be stupid all on my own.
- Little Big ManLv 73 months ago
I think I can do enough stupid things on my own Stan.
- Big KahunaLv 73 months ago
Nobody dares me to answer these questions.I do it myself.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 73 months ago
I suppose I'd rather my stupidity be my own, rather than following someone else's stupidity.
- Anonymous3 months ago