Anonymous

Please tell me the struggles of your success stories?

I currently have a debilitating illness that keeps setting me back in college. I feel as though I'll never graduate. Can you please tell me the struggles of your own success stories. It would greatly help 

The best boss I ever had took ten years to graduate from college. That was in the 1960s. He was distracted by all the turmoil in the California universities at the time (and drugs). He kept changing majors and changing universities (4 universities) before finally graduating and completing the coursework for his PhD. He was also disorganized as hell. But he was kind, thoughtful (in every sense of the word) and knew how to motivate people to do their best work. He ended his career as head of a trade association in Washington, D.C. But college was a struggle for him. You just need to keep pushing yourself to finish (as he did) and don't let the distractions (or your illness) keep you from reaching your goals.

• It took me 10 years to graduate i literaly put the ten in tenure