What happens to a paper shop when it's windy?
- JackolanternLv 71 month agoFavourite answer
I suppose they start selling kites!
- Laughing BOYLv 71 month ago
Don't you REMEMBER the TWISTER scene in the Wizard Of Oz?......😂😂😂😂
- Anonymous1 month ago
The copying machine jams....
It jams up when the wind is not blowing too....
- GreggLv 61 month ago
That's when they use a lot of scotch tapes
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 71 month ago
and that's how Loose Leaf paper was invented.
- 1 month ago
The business would fold,having said that, you could then rent it out as a flat
- Harley LadyLv 71 month ago
It's up in the air!
- PronkLv 71 month ago
They chase off the big bad wolf..
- Holo HoloLv 71 month ago
They lay bricks on them.
- Big KahunaLv 71 month ago
Stop the Presses.Stop the Presses.!.!