What is the most evil/self serving action a close friend or mate has done to you? ?

Several years ago, a girl I thought was a close friend tried to seduce my boyfriend when she ran into him in a bar. He was out with some of his buddies and he wasn't interested in her but she told me a few days later that he had been hitting on her (as revenge for being rejected, I guess.) I was honestly kind of torn because my relationship with him was pretty new at that point and I'd known my ex-friend for longer and trusted her so I didn't truly know who to believe. However, a couple of his friends and another girl who was out with my ex-friend that night backed up his story. Yeah, she's no longer my friend and he's been my partner for a decade now. It gave me trust issues with friendships for a while after that. 

When I was young about seven three of us hung together. Unbeknownst to me my brother, the rest of the family, and neighbors didn't like me for whatever reason. We lived in a residential area near the woods. One day we found a robins nest while climbing a big pine tree. The nest had eggs in it. Some days later the hatchlings were born and the attention I was getting infuriated, my five-year-old brother. He went to our mother and she told him he would have to be strong and brave. She advised him to take the family picnic ice pick and stab the babies to death and blame me, make like the parents of the baby robins pecked the baby birds to death. Finding the nest the next day with the dead baby birds we went to our mother and she told us the parents of the baby birds had killed their young because I had touched the nest. I was unaware of that horrific act for over 60 years when after retiring, joining the Audubon Society and asking the group leader if any birds besides robins kill there young for a human touching their nest. Needless to say, he was appalled and said, "No birds kill their young for someone touching their nest."  

2 of my 'friends' tought it would be a good idea to bleach my beautiful brown hair back 10 years ago. it came out a mess as we used a cheap home bleach kit. Ruined my hair and took years to get it back to what it was. It was funny but at my expense. Looking back it was pretty mean to do that to someone knowing it would come out that bad.