Xavier
Xavier asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Are libs more times on the offense or defense on YA politics?

Libs, libs, libs......LOL.

From a SANE person's point of view, it looks to me like you're always having to explain yourselves and defend insane ideologies.

I have a list of fails, but its too large to include here, and that's if I leave out a lot of them.  The list keeps growing and growing too.

The latest addition are these RIOTS.

Do you think they were a success or failure?

Watching liberals is like 2020 invasion of the body snatchers. They're just put here to study like some new species, or just to point and laugh and make memes about.

Wibs! What do they say the definition of insanity is. Isn't it doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Hmmm reminds me of someone who thinks posting about libs all the time is going to change someones belief.

• goatnuts

ive been here for years. just had my acct suspended numerous times. im only here for entertainment. I don't find this site to be anything more than that. hey you better head over to your buddy tim pooles place. according to some user on here that goes by labrat wibs have threatened him. 

It's pretty funny when someone feels it's necessary to comment on their sanity. You know, just like your leader, trump the stable genius!

Liberals are smart enough to know that riots are not the same as protesting. Don't be so ignorant.

LMFAO You MIGHT be sane but you are clearly biased. Not sure about the sane part though.

Source(s): 3 1/2 years of Trump.

Defensive, obviously.  Their ideas are literally INSANE.  My favorite is abolishing police departments.  I honestly wish a couple of Liberal cities would try it out.  They could put their city cams on livestream.  I would watch 24/7.  In about a month, if anyone was still alive, they would be begging the army to come restore order.

As for the riots, I think there are a lot of Democrat-voting business people right now looking at the rubble of their stores and wondering how wise they were to vote in mayors who stood down their law enforcement.

Disbanding the police is a winning strategy.

Two riots .. thousands of peaceful protests. Education is an ongoing thing. Especially for Trumptards lol

Lol answering all the con spam you clowns are vomiting out is "defensive"