Sister jealously?? ?

So my sister is 2 years older than me. She has 2 kids 1 from an ex bf of hers and 1 with her current partner. I have 2 kids and am engaged to my partner. She has been kind of insecure about herself I think because she had a rough time with 2 different partners etc. I announced we  were having our third baby and 2 months later she announced she was pregnant also?? It seems like she did this to copy me and I feel bad for saying it but I feel it's true. We had family dinner at our parents house 2 days ago and she was constantly talking over me about her new buggy and her experience with labours as if she was the only one having a baby?? The vibe just wasnt right. Not only baby topics but anything we discussed she would try to top it. She has always been a bit jealous I feel that I'm in a secure relationship and all my kids have the same dad and I worry that she will constantly try and compete with me.. It's at the stage where if I went for a 4th baby so would she 🤯 anyone have any experience with this?? 

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

sounds like she could be jealous

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.