Ruth asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

do Republicans see that protests are happening due to racism and bigotry directed towards Muslims,Syrian refugees and black immigrants?

What Trump says about Muslims, African (specifically Somali) immigrants and Syrian refugees IS real racism and bigotry.

Protests see Trump refer to black Somali Americans as animals and speaks of putting Muslim and Arab Americans in concentration camps and get offended and protest.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

GFY Anti White. White countries are not for everybody else and crowding Whites out of their Homeland.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Let me guess, you're trying to redefine the narrative into a noble cause after looting, rioting and murder. You have probably never traveled to a third world country to see exactly what life is like on the other side or sat with the suffering. You post shiit like this to prop yourself up on to some liberal moral high ground - whereas otherwise, you wouldn't give a shiit if it wasn't 'trending in the news'. People like you make me want to puke.

• 1 month ago

I don't suppose you have a link to the transcript where Mr. Trump said anything... ANYTHING at any time about concentration camps, do you?

Didn't think so...

Source(s): There is no lie too vile for a liberal to tell.
  • 1 month ago
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

How can you be racist against a religion?

• 1 month ago

Erm,........... No

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.