I am an undergrad business MGMT major with a psych minor; Does anyone think I can get into an I/O grad program since I am not a psych major?

For more context I am a 4.0 honors college student, planning on at least one internship before I graduate, & involved in many jobs & activities. I am just so worried about my future!

You would be competing with psych majors for admission, so even if you could get in, expect to have a great deal of difficulty keeping up with classmates with more extensive background. 

• MS

It depends on the admissions policies of the particular programs to which you apply.  Some may require a psychology degree, but most will probably just specify certain psychology classes that you must take in order to be considered for admission.  It would benefit you to get some psychology research experience, as that is a key part of psychology graduate studies and also a key factor in admissions.

Source(s): University psychology professor