Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Where will the republicans hide when the revolution begins?

McNamara , you will be the first to die.

If your talking about destruction don’t you know that you can count me out

Behind my fully automatic 50 cal. machine gun with 10,000,000 rounds, three extra rifle barrels and a pair of asbestos gloves at my side. 

Want my gun come get it. 

• Daddio

Are you practicing role reversal or projecting?

Nobody is going to be hiding except perhaps the anarchists being hunted down.  LOL

We don't have to hide muddafvcker; we've got the guns. We'll be standing on our porches awaiting your arrival. Welcome to our neighborhoods.

• Brian

Down in their Bomb Shelters. 

Ya, so far the only ones to die and lose their livelihood have been fellow democrats and black folks. Real good job on your revolution. I farrt in your general direction.

oh please, the liberals are demanding police forces be disbanded. how long do you think your revolution will exist with anarchy being its main selling point?

In their basement bunkers just like Trump, which will make it all pretty damn easy because we'll just need to padlock all their basement doors and then dunzo, revolution complete.

Says the asss with the anonywuss mask