Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is George Floyd really in hiding right now?  Is this just another DNC hoax?

The entire situation reeks of a fake news.  Chauvin somehow suffocates Floyd by kneeling on the back of his neck.  Chauvin posing for the camera the entire time.  No one tried using force to stop the officers.  The Asian cop didn't need to use force to keep anyone back.  The funeral had a closed casket.  The riots are completely funded by the DNC and instigated by antifa pus sies.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Breaker... breaker 19:  Shad up stupid!!  You insult the intelligence of Americans.  It takes a very weak person to stretch out this line of **** and expect us to believe it.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

That sounds pretty far fetched. Just like most conspiracies. Which is why officials know they could get away with it. With anyone suggesting a cover up being labeled a crazy conspiracy theorist 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

he is still high on the meth and fentanyl 

• 1 month ago

yes he is staying at graceland with elvis. how do I know? his brother said they used to eat banana and mayonnaise sandwiches. elvis ate peanut butter and banana sandwiches. coincidence? I think not.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • TB12
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I can't tell if you conspiracy types are that stupid, that ignorant, that naive or a healthy combination of all three.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You're an idiot.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.