Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Looking for a stone or pendant or something to protect me from my neighbors negativity and careless behavior?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Ralph
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The fact of the matter: If your looking for something turn toward God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior holy word the bible and maybe God will save you and make you one of God chosen, put on the whole armour of God read Ephesians 6:11-17

Source(s): King James holy bible
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Who are you, anonymous coward?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

To help you get the right object, we need to know exactly what their negativity and careless behavior is and how it affects you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

In my community, we ward off negativity by placing a small glass of COURSE SEA SALT and a glass of WATER facing the entrance of your front door and back door.

Similar to burning white sage, this method is round the clock protection.

Daily or occasionally change the water in the glass, throw it out in the sink, not on your plants etc and fill with clean water.

Sometime the salt changes to brown color if it absorbs any negative energy, again wash it down the sink and fill with new sea salt. 

Some people do this when they move to a new house, especially if there were others living there before them.

Whatever measure you take, you need to BELIEVE that it will work, NO doubts.

Attachment image
    • . .
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

COARSE, not course.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • thesun
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Make a 2 metre crucifix, wrap it with rags, stick it out the front of their house and set it on fire...works every time..

• 1 month ago

Just get some gasoline and burn their house down.

• 1 month ago

Uhg! i know my neighbors granny is constantly dropping her vagina in front of our door.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A stone axe head? Something hand sized to bash the neighbour over the head?

• 1 month ago

first and foremost - a cross. It'll remind you that God is with you, and he will hear your prayers about them. second, u could try crystals. they are natural from the earth, each have different properties - some will defo help against ur neighbours... im not sure which but you could look it up

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.