Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you have cop problems in your neighborhood generally?

No. The people in my "neighborhood" have respect for cops so there are no problems.  IF you resist arrest AT ALL you deserve what you get. As A society we give authority to cops to order you to do certain things, like show ID, step out of the vehicle.  Floyd refusing to "Step out of the car" is where the whole thing went wrong. 

"Videos do not lie".   

• DCCCLXXXVIII

Thank You for favorite answer. 

• TB12

What do you consider a "cop problem",, too many cops, not enough cops, cops giving tickets to housewives for running a stop sign,,, cops harassing folks for just sitting on their porch,,what.

The last time I dealt with the police, it was the same cop who helped me in a prior situation I'd gotten myself into. There this cop was again, helping me again. And I wondered, "Why would he keep helping me when I screwed up again and let a toxic person back into my life?"...then I realized...he was there for me. There are unsung heroes in this life, and chances are, they are police.

Not at all. Generally.

no there is only two of them in my town. lol oops I meant yes laughing at the thumbs down for telling the truth.

• Rick

nope, I can get them IF I need .............................

• Daddio

Not at all. the vast majority of cops are good people