Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

One policeman did something awful. Why do you use it as an excuse to generalize all of them?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Liberal lunacy the vary same reason liberals claim that All white are racists.

Lies and disinformation is the only way the democrats can make a point here in the age of Information.  Based on the research I have done the rioting, looting and burning is feeding greater racism not killing it. 

Attachment image
    • DCCCLXXXVIII
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Thank You for favorite answer. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Bob
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Hundreds of thousands of people have had enough and they are angry. If only they had spoke to you about it first.........you coconut

• 1 month ago

Friend I have been inside of a jail the police are anything but kind and compassionate caring people once they get you inside of their jail you had better shut your mouth and do exactly what you're told to do if the police don't slap you around all they have to do is put you in a cell with a known killer or troublemaker and that's the end of you and that's what happens in there if they don't like you you go into a cell with somebody that's a known killer or violent offender and then they take your dead body and say oh too bad he was killed by a Prisoner

• 1 month ago

i have dealt with courteous police officers and a couple of jerks over the years. once my car broke down, guy was very nice. have seen police officers play the good cop bad cop routine when someone went missing in my neighbourhood to make me uncomfortable as they questioned people. some clearly get high on power. some are decent people. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

They shouldn't, but that's also a point people don't think about much when too many generalize black people just that way, treating any random black person as automatically suspicious for no good reason. The bad apples among any group, be it a race, a profession, or what have you, should never be treated as the spokes people for that group.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Good point. 

Only ONE policemen did something awful to a suspect.

ONCE !   -and we've had policemen for 200 years !

thats an unbelievable good record !

• Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

IT'S EASY !!!!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.