should i tell her i love her?

so when i was younger i meet this girl it was my dads bosses daughter at the time. we hung out a couple times but then i moved away. i came back at 14 and went through highschool and got a job under my dad and she happened to get a job there as well. well i started to fall in love with this girl slowly at 16 then skip forward two years i am completely head over heels for this girl and cant get her out of my head for a second. but she doesn't remember me from our childhood and im two years younger than her. she recently told me shes been talking to a guy for a month now and she doesnt know how to feel about him. "hes a cocky asshole" is what she told me and now i think im to late to tell her how i feel but its killing me thinking about it because shes the only reason im still in this crappy town. i have no idea how i would do it either would i just go up to her and tell her everything or just keep my mouth shut because what if i ruin our friendship by telling her. 

i would if you wanted to

Don't tell her how you feel, just yet. Why not try to get close to her. Do you have any of the same coworker friends you two can hang out with? In order for her to fall for you, she must get to know you first. Hearing how you feel about her may push her away, so do not let her or anyone else know. Blurting out your feelings is not going to cause her to come running to you. 

Do what you can to get closer to her.

Oh my God "I don't want to ruin the freindship"???? What the hell is that? Cut that pathetic crap out of your vocabulary you complete and utter pu5sy!!! Do not, I reapeat DO NOT confess your feelings to her you idiot, your job as the man is to ask her out for coffee and have a great time with her. When you start talking about feelings and ruining the friendship you come across as a weak douche, enough to turn any woman off. Listen mate, the fact she doesn't know how to feel about this other guy just proves that he is going to screw it up with her. So stop screwing up your own chances by acting like a little stupid drama queen. Next time she gets in touch with you ask her when she is free to go for a drink or hangout in the park or lunch or whatever, then go and have a great time. Make sure you ask "when are you free" don't be like "you want to go out" as that makes you look unsure. Enjoy your time together then stop with the wussy talk. Then when she contacts you again you ask "when are you free again" then you take her out again, then after a few time when you're laughing and having a great time at the end of the date you go in for the kiss 

I suggest you tell her.  The risk is worth the reward.