got this notification for my stimulus check?

Congratulations, the IRS has accepted your federal return. Now that your return has been accepted, in 72 hours, you will be able to track your refund at Where's My Refund?

I'm confused, does this mean I qualify for stimulus check? It says to post refund and am confused by that part, I filed nonfiling for taxes but they said even if u nonfiled ud get 1,200

After you get your tax refund. And I hope that you have put down the proper place that you want them to deposit your money. Then they'll process a stimulus check for you. But you had to do your taxes first that's the rules you do your taxes first that's what qualifies you for the stimulus no taxes then you have to file a special form and wait and wait.

That is for your refund, not related to stimulus.  But yes, you would get the tsimulus if your income was over  2500

You will get a stimulus check if you filed a 2018 or 2019 tax return and you are not a dependent. It does not matter if you owed tax or paid tax or are getting a refund. 

• Erik

The two things are unrelated.  Unless you mean that you weren't going to get a stimulus check because you didn't file your taxes.  I'm not 100% sure about that.  Anyway, just wait and you should get one eventually.

• Judy

No this is the refund on your return, and has nothing to do with a stimulus check

It means you should wait three days and then try the Where's My Refund tool to see what you are getting and when.

i would ask the irs about it

It means SHUT THE HELL UP

That notification means the IRS received your return. It has NOTHING to do with the 'economic impact payment'. It doesn't mean you qualify for, or don't qualify for the payment. It doesn't even mean the IRS knows what filing status you claimed yet.