How do we know chinas nukes can reach us?

If North Koreas cant how do people know Chinas can?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

North Korea and China can try to do what ever - we have TONS of people watching for 'incoming' B.S. and will destroy it over the Pacific Ocean.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Vahe
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

US intelligence agencies know this. The DF-31 and DF-41 are the Chinese nuclear weapons delivery systems capable of reaching the continental USA.

• 1 month ago

What I find odd is how Japan was our enemy during World War two.  We nuked them we helped China.  Yet now China is our enemy and Japan our ally no idea how that came about.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Does China have Submarines if yes then they can reach the USA

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i dont think they can always know that

• 1 month ago

because we know china has missile that can reach space, icbm don't travel the entire way, they just get to space. the warheads do the rest

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

China is far more developed than North Korea.   Don't you remember that China has a space program and has rockets that can put men into orbit and they even have a Package on the moon.   Those same rockets can deliver a package anywhere in the world.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

no where near as many as can reach THEM.  We have friends, South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Australia, and more that are much closer, plus we have anti-missile defenses.  Even the king of China wouldn't start something, as they'd lose EVERYTHING ........and they know it ...............

Source(s): Retired Army SFC.
  • 1 month ago

China builds better rockets than North Korea. It also has better ships, submarines and aeroplanes that can deliver nuclear weapons. China, however,  is sensible enough never to deploy nuclear weapons, the same cannot be said about North Korea.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

well we trust ours can reach them and literally - theyre anitques theyre so old lol ... i wouldnt be taking any bets on china not being able to hit us myself ..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.