Why did Donald Trump run and hide in a bunker, scared, and tweeting away during the protests ?

Too bad they didn't storm the White House.......maybe he would have pulled a Hitler,  cowering in his Bunker.....like the little Bunker Bish he is. 

• Rick B

Probably because he did not want to be overrun by thugs and killed.  Seems like common sense to me.

• Bubba Ray

Are you saying tough guy Donnie is actually WEAK?

Why did Biden kneel like a little b*tch before a group of America hating thugs?  That's the question you should be asking, you fool.

• The Equalist

They weren’t thugs. What was thuggish about them? You also come across as a scared, weak idiot.

Fantasies from the left are glimpses into the warped mind.  LOL

Silly closed minded fool! He was merely inspecting the safety capabilities of the bunker in case something REAL happened, just like last night when I was checking the capacity of my pants by shitting myself.