Should you reject friends who want to date you if your not into them?

Yes, explain your feelings and don't lead them on: even if this means losing them. Everything happens for a reason; butterfly effect.

You shouldn't turn them down. I'm friends with both the people I rejected, and the people who rejected me. I also thought about rejecting them, and I'm so glad I chose to be friends with them because they're all wonderful friends.

i would just tell them you only want to be friends

• Linda

You should just tell them the truth that you only like them as a friend and if they can actually accept that then there is no need to reject them. You could lose a good friend. If you tell them and they keep begging you to go out with them, then you have a right to reject them completely. 

Give them one date at least, then if the date sucks just tell them hey let's just be friends this date was nothing special it was just like hanging out as a friend. They will cryy for a few days but get over it