Rico asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Why do people think the way they do about blacks? Is it they were taught that or they experienced something?

I think if you watch this video the speaker makes it very clear what the answer is that you re asking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0dyAUR1CUE

Youtube thumbnail

• Sherry

I'm still looking for those black people I used to watch on TV. Well educated, intact families, with good manners and morals. I think we've been lied to. And it doesn't matter how you approach the average black person, or don't approach them at all, they are still angry and think you owe them something.

I grew up in a white conservative Christian home where racism was not tolerated in the slightest.  My family has had black members for over 50 years.

I don't treat or think about blacks any differently than I think about anybody else.  I judge people on their individual words and actions, and sometimes on the words and actions of the groups they voluntarily join and vocally support.

They were taught that by the t.v.