Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 2 months ago

People who were teens before the internet: Did your parents get mad if they found out you had a porn magazine?

• Diana

I never owned any during my teen years.  Also, I never discovered any of them around my home, either.    

Mom probably would have.. Dad didn't care as I found his stash out in the Garage in a tool box where mom never went.

• GB

Mine would have got mad if they found I had one. I never bought one, though.

• Alesha

My brother never bothered with them. My mother, sister and I all sunbathed topless in the back yard. By the time my brother knew what boobs were they were just body parts to him. 

• Edna

By "people who were teens before the internet", you must be talking about people who are at least 50 years old.  

People have been using the Internet since 1969.. It  got its start in the United States more than 50 years ago as a government weapon in the Cold War. 

The Internet first came into WIDESPREAD use in the United States in the early 1990s - 30 years ago.

nah mate we had a laugh together about it lol wut u on about

Source(s): tesco car park
  • edward

I had a laptop...what kind of teen didn’t use thier laptops for that first of all and second, what kind of teen has parents who don’t have some sort of filter?  Or my parents did.  I was a teen before all phones were tiny computers. iPhones were not common

• Chad

I was born in 1988. I didnt even have a desktop in my home till I was 17. 

In all honesty, I dont remember a damn thing about life before internet

Yes, but only because it had animal porn in it.