Can I be forced to wear a face mask, if I have concerns for a health issue, that will irritate my condition by wearing one? ?

Update:

What are my HIPPA rights

Update 2:

Thank you all for your answers. 

Case closed!! 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I just read an article by Dr. Russel Blaylock, against wearing a mask and why, just do a search, you should be able to find it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you think a mask would irritate your condition, just think how much a ventilator is going to suck!

• 2 months ago

Who is going to "force" you? A police officer? There are NO LAWS against not wearing a mask. They have only issued "executive orders"...which are NOT laws.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This is not a HIPAA issue.

People with medical issues that a mask could aggravate do not have to wear them.  However, if you were trying to get into a place where masks are required, you could have trouble proving that you have such an issue.  Do you have a medic alert bracelet or a letter from a doctor you could carry?  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Depends.  If you have a doctor's order you can probably use that not to wear the mask.  If you don't you will probably have to avoid places where they are required.  Your comfort is going to be second to public health.

• 2 months ago

Depends on the rules where you live. Some places, not wearing a mask is fine. Other places you are not allowed to leave your home without one.

• y
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A little irritation now, possible a lot of irritation later. Doesn't really sound like it should be a choice.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.