How did you want game of thrones to end?

I dont play that game...............

I wanted such a better end for Cersei, such as at the hands of Jaime. Plus, one of the best scripted women characters in history spends the last season standing still, drinking wine, staring out the window? Why squander her like that? 

Bran should not have ended up king, that was a slap in the face. 

The stomach-turning betrayal of what was done to Dani, turning her evil and insane. She deserved so much better than that, the entire series was building toward something other than turning her into a female who can't handle power stereotype. She had become an icon of so many. The writers just took a giant number two on her and on us, the audience, who waited for Dani to...do something other than turn into Hitler with a dash of Crazy Woman. 

Turning Jon Snow into Male Savior. No. He was a boring character. Boring. He had very little shading or layers to him. 

The big battle we've all been waiting for, between the White Walkers and everyone else not a White Walker. Too dark to see. Ended too neatly. A let down. The White Walkers should have won, thus driving whatever remained toward King's Landing, and all of those enemies should have had to stand together to defeat the common enemy of all. Which would have forged new alliances and fragile bonds. 

Brienne of Tarth. God damn it. To reduce her to some tearful teen girl over a man...no. God damn it, just no. She's independent, a fighter, honorable, with an incredible moral uprightness that's missing in some many other characters. To cut her down to romantic movie trope is just insulting. 

Jaime's arc of redemption throughout the series  was scrapped in seconds. He went back to Cersei? Are you kidding? We were set up to think he would return to Cersei only to end her life or in some way confront her. Nope. And then that whole way he and Cersei had to end their GOT run. No. It was weaksauce. 

I did approve of Sansa and what they did with her. That was so satisfying. 

Tyrion, the smartest guy in the room and most nuanced of the vast canvas of characters, got dumber and dumber as the series went on. By the last season, he just stood around and wrung his hands. He then gave that speech about who should be king. My jaw dropped at the wrongness of it all. Why would the writers do this to us? Bran really could have been left out of the cast and the story would have not have noticed that much. 

That's just a few things off the top of my head. Damn, I am still pissed over this. I loved that series and feel it was ruined by that horrible jumble of the last season. It's like the other seasons didn't happen, all the arcs the writers were building toward didn't matter and hey, let's throw most of the women characters into a meat grinder cause none of it mattered. 

• Pete

I wanted Cersei's death to be more violent and personal.  Arya should've killed her, to get revenge for her father's execution.  A prophecy mentioned throughout the show stated that she would be killed by one of her brothers...  that would have been a better ending as well, whether it was the dwarf or her twin brother who turned 'good' in the final seasons.

• After six seasons.

it ended right. the one guy became king of the Primitive People. the Dragon Lady totally decimated the Rich Family and Bank's Power power so they can't reestablish. and she freed The Blacks.

I wanted to see winter to come sooner for one... and for all the countries to struggle and then rally together against a bigger threat than themselves which would bring peace to all the nations....or maybe a power struggle within the final battle where all the nobles start killing each other at the cost of winning and because of that maybe winter never ends..

• Sandy

the way it was written, was the only way it could have ended. I'm sorry Danny had to die though. she was a hell of a leader, but she was about to repeat all the ugly history of the past, incest and insanity. it was a good sad ending.

I started to want cersei to win by the end. I hated the last season.