Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificChina · 1 month ago

Why are Chinese so racist ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

They aren't - there are plenty of black sportsmen playing their trade in China and you never hear of monkey chants like you do in parts of Europe.

Chinese people are VERY nationalistic, their ire is reserved for their neighbours, mainly the Koreans, the Vietnamese and the Japanese - there will be some Chinese people who are actually racist but not many in my experience. Xenophobia is an actual problem, racism isn't - in my opinion.

• D1218
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Their country is not the best at all. They're probably extremely envious.

• 1 month ago

Because all the people around the world are racist, you are too,  wake up buddy.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with chinese people either in china or outside of china.

I hope you can undrestand that being vietnamese myself, chinese people see the vietnamese as inferior.

Racism is a horrible human behavior. The reason why is probably due to ignorance, lack of experience, and lack of authority that is fair and just. Remember Malcolm Gladwell? Well he understood that authority figures must be reasonable. However, the authority i'm talking about is God. I'm saddened God allowed racism to occur by the chinese. However God allows those affected by it some benefit.

For example, the chinese were badly affected by coronavirus while now in 6-24-2020, exactly 0 people died of coronavirus in vietnam.

I'm sorry if you are dealing with racism among chinese. If you are not asian, I think you learned that even asians can be racist. Good day.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Chinese like porky.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because they are not the US and they don't have nor care about a court of public opinions. In other words, they give the middle finger to political correctness and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

• 1 month ago

Chinese are disgusting and evil.  We're almost as disgusting for propping them up for decades.  (But it was by design from our governments in the Western World.)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The west is far more racist, believe me

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.