Why haven't the movie "White Chicks" been pulled from Netflix?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • P
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

It's probably on the list

• Robert
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Interesting thought.  And a future career ender as someday in the future the Wayans brothers are exposed in media for appearing in white face.  They'll do the apology tour, claim it was a time that was different and they certainly meant no disrespect, but it will be too late. They'll be cast aside and end up working tiny clubs in unknown locations along side Howard Stern and Jimmy Kimmel.   It's all very sad.

• I do not know and I do not watch things on Netflix and not making an account especially since I heard they got rid of Friends. White Chicks is a great film which I have on DVD so can watch whenever I want 😀 funny film and make me laugh even though seen it a lot of times.

Hmm I wanna watch it 😀

Attachment image
    Source(s): Yo, hold ma poodle! Hold ma poodle! Move bîtch! Tripple TKA..... time to totally kick ASS!! ... Oh my im going to have a bf.
  • 3 months ago

It’s the best movie ever 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

ASK THEM DEAR NOT US...

• 3 months ago

Because it was about black guys, starring black guys, and made by black guys. Blacks and the kiss black a*s whites who worship them would boycott Netflix, which would have to Tweet, Instagram, and release a You Tube video apologizing sincerely and profusely. Most likely, Netflix would have to start only showing movies and TV shows starring black people. 

Blacks and the kiss black a*s whites would probably demand that President Trump remove the letter N from the alphabet, tear down every sign with the letter N in it, tear down every statue of a non-black person whose name has an N in their name, and demand that everyone in the world immediately stop pronouncing the letter N sound in their language. Netflix would also be forced, after they rebuild their headquarters which would certainly be burned to the ground, to change their name to Blackflix. Prove me wrong.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Make a big stink about it. 

They will.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Blacks can't be racist! 

• Orla
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

You watched White Chicks ???   Heheheh.....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.