Why haven't the movie "White Chicks" been pulled from Netflix?

• P

It's probably on the list

• Robert

Interesting thought.  And a future career ender as someday in the future the Wayans brothers are exposed in media for appearing in white face.  They'll do the apology tour, claim it was a time that was different and they certainly meant no disrespect, but it will be too late. They'll be cast aside and end up working tiny clubs in unknown locations along side Howard Stern and Jimmy Kimmel.   It's all very sad.

• I do not know and I do not watch things on Netflix and not making an account especially since I heard they got rid of Friends. White Chicks is a great film which I have on DVD so can watch whenever I want 😀 funny film and make me laugh even though seen it a lot of times.

Hmm I wanna watch it 😀

Source(s): Yo, hold ma poodle! Hold ma poodle! Move bîtch! Tripple TKA..... time to totally kick ASS!! ... Oh my im going to have a bf.

It’s the best movie ever 

ASK THEM DEAR NOT US...

Because it was about black guys, starring black guys, and made by black guys. Blacks and the kiss black a*s whites who worship them would boycott Netflix, which would have to Tweet, Instagram, and release a You Tube video apologizing sincerely and profusely. Most likely, Netflix would have to start only showing movies and TV shows starring black people. 

Blacks and the kiss black a*s whites would probably demand that President Trump remove the letter N from the alphabet, tear down every sign with the letter N in it, tear down every statue of a non-black person whose name has an N in their name, and demand that everyone in the world immediately stop pronouncing the letter N sound in their language. Netflix would also be forced, after they rebuild their headquarters which would certainly be burned to the ground, to change their name to Blackflix. Prove me wrong.

Make a big stink about it. 

They will.

• Ann

Blacks can't be racist! 

• Orla

You watched White Chicks ???   Heheheh.....