Will certain areas in the US go on a 2nd lockdown?

Specifically, Las Vegas... but just in general. What are the chances they shut a city down again that's already been reopened?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

yes Bob, without a doubt.

• 3 months ago

It's still possible. That;s happened in China and Germany when there were breakouts and several places in the US are current hotspots.

• Goerge
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Personally I say, rip off the dmnd band-aid and stop this yo-yoing. Just let people and the virus take its course. To be clear I also recommend proper(the mask only covering your mouth is not proper)PPE use to avoid spreading it around. Eventually people have to get back to work or else stores going bankrupt will seem like child's play. Cities NEED to have an income and sending everyone home will only work for so long and in the end we have to get back to living. You can only hide your head in the sand for so long unless you want a much bigger problem on your hand. 

To be clear, the ostrich is checking on its eggs in the sand and is not hiding. . 

To answer your question, I think that would be a very stupid move.

BUT SO MANY PEOPLE COULD DIE!!!!! How heartless can you be!!!!!?

How long do you think your city can survive without an income? 911 is run with taxpayer's money. 

• 3 months ago

Different areas are in different stages of reopening. My area is in Phase 2- restaurants are allowed to be at 50% capacity. We have put off moving to Phase 3 because of the increase in cases. There was some talk about going back to Phase 1, but the city council has decided, for now, not to do that. There are things that can be done if people refuse to follow the guidelines- bars in Florida are being shut down for allowing patrons to congregate at the bar when drinks are only supposed to be served to seated guests at distanced tables. Enforcing the guidelines can keep us from having to lockdown again. But it would be even better if people took this thing seriously, wore masks, and stayed away from each other. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

None. People won't let that happen

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.