what are the best life insurance policies with no medical exams?

I was diagnosed with neurofibromatosis and high blood pressure but am not taking medicine for either. I believe in natural healing, will not taking meds lower my rates

• car253

If you don't tell the truth about your medical conditions the insurance company will run a medical background check on you and find it.   They will either charge you extra for your condition or decline your application.   I would go ahead and put the life insurance application in and see how it goes.    If your not happy with the outcome you can cancel the policy, no questions asked.   So go ahead and apply. 

Source(s): Insurance agent

Whether you have a medical exam or not does not change whether or not you have the conditions.  What is the reason for no exam?

High blood pressure leads to a stroke, and you probably won't die, at least after the first one.  It could take 2 or 4 or 5 before it kills you.  But after the first, you will need extensive care and paralysis could be one entire side of you.  I'm not into drugs either but blood pressure medicine is absolutely necessary for high blood pressure.  Do reconsider.  It is far too dangerous to not be under control.  That said, most insurance companies offer both.  Ask an agent.  Most agents these days shop all of the companies to find the best policy for you, bases on your needs. 

• Eva

You will have to get a policy that is $50,000 or less and answer all the medical questions honestly. If they find out later that you lied on the application, they will not pay out.

• Peter

That very much depends on which country you are in.

If you can't or won't get a policy with a medical exam, then it's almost certainly best not to get a policy at all.

Policies without medical exams typically pay out about as much as you put into them, or significantly less, but not significantly more.  Even if they do pay out more than you pay in, which does not always happen, you might do better just putting the money into a bank and earning interest on it.