I work in a private school and w the covid19 we have a list of things to change?

How? What? can I do to set up that kids can't use the juice station due to touching the levers. How can I do this that I have to serve them there drinks?! I can't use cooler cuz they be touching the knob to pour juice out of coolet

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Pre fill cups of juice and place them on the childs tray using a glove and not touching anything else on the tray

• 1 month ago

Give each kid a cup. Fill a pitcher or two with juices. Walk the room pouring juice for each kid (choice of two). Have them discard glasses when finished.

• 1 month ago

I know it is pricey--but could the school buy juice bottles--line them up with space in between--if they touch one--that is theirs!  either that, or pour juice into cups with lids-mark them with flavor-have children take them as they pass through the line--(more labor intensive-but cheaper).

• 1 month ago

Best to inquire in advance to determine what a staff member will be presenting to them to avoid waste. They should comply with safety and sanitation rules by wearing a head covering, mask, and rubber gloves that are consistently changed if performing a different task. Juice can be poured and students can be advised to select their cup without handling any others and dispose of them properly,and sanitizing their eating area afterward. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Your local public health unit has very strict guidelines you will need to follow. It is their job, not yours, to figure out what you need.

• CB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ask you supervisor, it is not up to Yahoo users to direct you in HOW to do your job duties. A supervisor will advise answer any question and be in a position to provide you with the appropriate protection.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Hand sanitizer-constantly. 

• GibBas
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Install a hand sanitiser immediately before they get to the juice?

• 1 month ago

i would ask the principal about it

• Goerge
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Gloves are part of the PPE that addresses your concern. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.