I work in a private school and w the covid19 we have a list of things to change?

How? What? can I do to set up that kids can't use the juice station due to touching the levers. How can I do this that I have to serve them there drinks?! I can't use cooler cuz they be touching the knob to pour juice out of coolet

Pre fill cups of juice and place them on the childs tray using a glove and not touching anything else on the tray

Give each kid a cup. Fill a pitcher or two with juices. Walk the room pouring juice for each kid (choice of two). Have them discard glasses when finished.

I know it is pricey--but could the school buy juice bottles--line them up with space in between--if they touch one--that is theirs!  either that, or pour juice into cups with lids-mark them with flavor-have children take them as they pass through the line--(more labor intensive-but cheaper).

Best to inquire in advance to determine what a staff member will be presenting to them to avoid waste. They should comply with safety and sanitation rules by wearing a head covering, mask, and rubber gloves that are consistently changed if performing a different task. Juice can be poured and students can be advised to select their cup without handling any others and dispose of them properly,and sanitizing their eating area afterward. 

Your local public health unit has very strict guidelines you will need to follow. It is their job, not yours, to figure out what you need.

• CB

Ask you supervisor, it is not up to Yahoo users to direct you in HOW to do your job duties. A supervisor will advise answer any question and be in a position to provide you with the appropriate protection.

• kswck2

Hand sanitizer-constantly. 

• GibBas

Install a hand sanitiser immediately before they get to the juice?

i would ask the principal about it

• Goerge

Gloves are part of the PPE that addresses your concern.