Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 month ago

Can a muslim woman, who is non married have her own personal vibrator for her personal needs? Is that Haram?

I see this section hasn't changed much...

Take every thought and feeling of sex-related off your mind until marriage as it's not allowed for a believer to think about it until after nikah as it violates and destroys your imaan and negatively alters your character.. Fear Allah every moment being conscious of him as long you are living until you die , his punishment in the grave for major sins which that you mentioned is definitely one you should fear , and the day of judgement, hellfire . This life is only one chance and then you die all things will be asked in the grave and day of judgement. Seek forgiveness everyday abudantly and ask Allah to purify you . Prophet Muhammad taught a fornicating kid this dua " Oh Allah , purify my soul , forgive all my sins , and protect me from zina. Another dua " Seperate me far distance from my sins as the distance you separate east and west ". Don't ever come near having a single thought or feeling for consideration of such evil items. Don't think of or want anything related to it and seek to get married asap. Using such items or any objects including your hands is major sin and remember that major sins are not immediately or easily forgiven . Only your husband has the right to stimulate you . Read Surah Annur and Surah Mumin that God say whoever seeks beyound their spouses are the transgressors. It's a grave sin to be using these evil items or masturbating with your sins and it will gain the anger of God on you making it so hard to have real imaan and the imaan you think you have is fake . Fear Allah and the day of judgement , also the punishment in the grave. Make dua to get married soon and don't at all have sex-related feelings or thoughts in your mind until marriage . 

What you do in your spare time is up to you but discussing matters relating to self gratification in a public forum is embarrassing and falls outside of the guidance for sincere devotion and modesty. I would suggest this would be makrooh.

AbdulMalik answered his own question 

Hell yeah you can diddle your fiddle 

Of course. There's nothing forbidding that.

just say bismillah when you start

the vibrator every time, which will make

its use halal

there is nothing in the quran and hadiths that talk about this. i don't see why not. you dont need to tell anyone.