Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Why are my friends mean when I have cleavage on display?

I'm 19 years old and I usually wear a band t shirt and jeans but once in a while I will wear something a bit less casual if I'm going out or to a party but whenever I wear a tight fitted top or I have some cleavage out 2 of my friends make comments about how "its inappropriate" and "there's children around" or they will give me this look even although it's similar to what they are wearing and it's not as if I have my nipples out, I'm wearing the same clothes as everyone else, I'm a slim/skinny girl but I have 32 f bra, I'm at the point where I feel like the only time I can wear something without having them comment is an oversized top and a sports bra. My two other friends are not like this and tell me I look good and shouldn't need to hide myself, I just don't know why my other two friends make me uncomfortable though 

Your breasts are naturally big and they can't understand that just because your breasts are big it doesn't mean your existence is inappropriate for children to see. My mother is a 40F and lives in a neighborhood with lots of children. Dump those friends, bet they were bullies as teenagers.

• Cathy

The critical women are less attractive than you and are envious.  

Source(s): Bill Clinton and Donald Trump

wear a sports bra  

They're probably jealous.

• patty

your boobs are so big that when u wear tight clothes people may think u are showing off

Lets face it... women show cleavage for attention, right? Why else would you do it?  Maybe your friends think you're insecure and are trying to stop you from acting trashy.  No matter what people tell you, its all in the face. If you have a pretty face, guys will show you attention. So put your used up boobs back in your shirt.

most of the time you get your respect from men by how you present yourself...if your boobs hang out and your shorts are up to your panty line then don"t be upset by how you are treated by men....it doesn"t give the men the right to do it but men don't think in the same manner as women..  men actually like women to dress with respect for themselves... the morals and standards that some women set for themselves are disgraceful... i work in a place of business and i see the way women dress and i am appalled at the way they allow themselves to be out in public, no respect for themselves at all...WOMEN have more respect for yourself...GOD says that a women with no morals or standards is the same as putting a gold ring in a pigs ear.......study that for awhile.   and the other answer is that if you don't have no clue about what God says about things then you should read the bible and it will answer all your questions......KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON>>>>>

• kristy

Just keep being yourself because they probably don’t look as good as you. Too bad for them, lol. 

It's pretty hard to dress 32F and NOT show any cleavage.  Tell your friends to mind their own business.

• kelvin

you need to stop listening too them as they just sound jealous