Do motorcycle goons have any idea of how much people hate them?

Do you people have any idea of the harm that you do to society because of your noisy bike? You wake us up before our alarm goes off! You wake us up in the middle of the night. You prevent us from going to sleep when we want to. You are basically the worst people that have ever existed on the planet. We all hate you!

• Anton

Do you know how stupid you are about ranting in Yahoo!

Those "motorcycle goons" are riding illegal. 

Your local police are whom you should be ranting about.

Write your local government goons to dump the police, and hire someone who WILL enforce the law.

• 1 week ago

1)  I know of  on No: "goons". The  5 Harley riders in my street are very respectful; we Watch for kids running out to get balls and Don't open 'er up until on open road. Only the one Ninja-riding Punk opens up and  goes Nyahhh..

2) Many don't Care how it disturbs yore petunias.

3) Harleys, and All  bikes are Federally  limited at factory  to a certain dB limit. "Loud" ones have an  illegally modified exhaust.

4) Agin; we Don't care. Many go on poker runs where 70% of proceeds help the poor. What volunteer work have You done; complaining on the 'Net? 

Dumbass drivers dont hear or see them so they have too have loud bikes/pipes so.

I own a BMW R 65 one of the quietest Motorcycles ever made and I still get abused

Mostly by Fat Morons who cannot ride a Bicycle your Rant is rubbish

• adam

where do you live me and my group would love to ride by . Stupid troll. 

Motorcycles can be fairly quiet if ridden at low RPMs, unless we are talking about those two wheeled American tractors with huge motors a.k.a Harley Davidson.

My semi-vintage Speed III has a custom full exhaust system by 'Arrow', no baffles. It definitely screams like a banshee at over 6k RPMs but at 3k or less it just has a deep, throaty, low-pitched growl. Not loud enough to disrupt someone's sleep.

Tough luck, you're stuck with it until electric motorcycles take over.

Incidentally, we don't like idiot car drivers blasting out rap music, disturbing the community, messing with their satnavs and pulling out of junctions without looking into the path of bikers which is why we need loud bikes to wake you all up. Most cagers are in dreamland so keep your eyes on the road in future and shut up.

Reported for ranting and posting the same thing multiple times

contrary to forum rules. 

That's a bit harsh. Having them make a godawful racket makes them easier to track.