Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

Why do a lot of women want to look like Kim Kardashian?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Megumi
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Because they are dumb and have no taste. 

• 1 month ago

I dont want to look like her

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nowadays the racially ambiguous look is in. Dark skin, big lips, big butts/wide hips ect. Those features are heavily desired thanks to the kardashians.  Women try to emulate this look since they see other women with those features get praised on social media. Monkey see monkey do. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't want to look like her. But I do think she's got beautiful eyes though. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Dave
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I have personally met three women who are far more beautiful than Kim Kartrashian.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

seriously wake up from your fantasy world

• 1 month ago

I never want to look like her, she looks a little bit like plastic.

• 1 month ago

Because they are insecure people who try to be the current "beauty standards." So they can fit in. 

Source(s): not an insecure woman
  • I've never wanted to look like her. I would rather be me then some fake woman.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

she has had a lot of work done. Have a look at older pics of her. Her top lip is now bigger and her boobs are bigger . Not many people can do her look and look good. Her mother Kris had her earlobes made smaller. I mean how vain are they. Kris was also over heard by Chloe when she was a young girl telling  a friend of hers that Chloe needs a nose job. Kylie jenner no longer looks like Kylie Jenner but a cardboard cutout of Kim

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.