Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you support Black Lives Matter.  If not, why are you so racist?

I support some of the things they stand for, and oppose others. For example, i support them wanting to get rid of these demeaning statues, but i don't agree with their economic ideas or views that there is an institutional racism in America. 

Not supporting an organization does not make one racist. And in this case, quite the opposite is true. You see, we already treat people different than us with dignity and respect, we don't need to show allegiance with an organization to prove it. Those who do support BLM clearly have some regrets about how they may have treated a person of color in the past and think this is a way of clearing their conscience.  

Source(s): Life and logic

BLM only wants to save criminals and anarchists from persecution of their crimes and treason. They do not give a damn about the 1000's of blacks murdering each other  or aborted every year.

Racism is the belief that one is superior to another based on the color of ones skin. It has nothing to do with an organization of any kind. I don't support them and I never will. They are a racial supremecist hate group. Any group pushing double standards on people is a supremecist group. There is no other reason to do it. They also threaten people, tear things apart, cause harm and chaos and only stop when their lists of demands are met. This is called terrorism. The thought police (now called the left) have attempted to change the definition of racism in order to avoid being accused of a double standard(when they were called racist for treating white people badly because of their skin color) to reflect some imaginary position of power instead of race, which makes the definition go to the word "elitism" rather than "racism", but this is irrelevant to the issue and entirely made up. Bottom line: no, I will never support racism and terrorism, even if it is coming from black people.

• Phil M

This whole "If you don't agree with me you are a racist" thing has gotten way out of hand. You should be ashamed of yourself.

The reason I do NOT support 'Black Lives Matter' is BECAUSE I believe black lives matter. 

PLAYING THE RACE CARD AGAIN, ARE WE

Its a terrorist organization 

If you don't support X.... then you are Y

Dood, I like your style

I sympathize with the plight of Blacks but believe that too many of the BLM members are themselves racists.