Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Why are British people so racist to BAME community?

Looking at the comments on dailymail article it’s pretty sad really 

The whole premise of "BAME" is a form of racism in itself.  Simply by separating groups of people from one another breeds contempt and hatred. We are all human and its about time we all learned how to get along with each other with out the separation of different racial/cultural sections. The same goes for so called "cultural appropriation" if nobody had ever borrowed from cultures that weren't their own, the world would be in a greater mess than it already is. By sharing and appreciating our differences and being respectful only then can we progress to a more peaceful world. 

• F

I don’t think the vast majority of British people are. They are very tolerant generally but do resent groups getting special treatment or being told immigrant culture is better than theirs and over rises the law.

The Daily Mail likes to stir this up and basically it’s become a bit of a joke. The Guardian is exactly the same but at completely the other end of the spectrum, hating anything to do with traditional British culture and championing immigrants at all times above it.

• Dave

There is no "racism."  The real reason you're angry is because you want to become a "god."  You are just like your father the devil.  "For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most high" (Isaiah 14:13-14, KJV).

You have so much pride and self-esteem, your superiority complex will never allow you to admit that everyone else is equal to you.  Repent of your vain conceit!  "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall" (Proverbs 16:18, KJV).  Even so, come, Lord Jesus!  Establish the Kingdom in Jerusalem, and keep the world safe from Democracy!   

Not all the British are racist but such mentality is present everywhere in the world.

• D50

Fill us racist Yanks in on what "BAME" means.

What does your question have to do with Fashion & Accessories.............

Comments on news stories always attract trolls who have nothing better to do than sit around all day saying things they wouldn't dare say to anyone face to face.

• Lili

The Daily Mail's readers unfortunately include a lot of undereducated bigots.  

The pride of the british are not racist but rather social status and bloodlines....

That's not representative of the majority.

We are not so racist against anyone and you never believe anything that you read in a newspaper, although all we see on the TV news is black people rioting so what are we suppose to think?