Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 7 months ago

Is a bulge attractive?

Is it attractive for a man to have a vulge while wearing shorts or jeans or sweat pants.

I think it is okay we all have to accept each other, no ones perfect only jesus is

noppe. scissors time <£ <£

• david

i notice women checking out my bulge all the time, and i go commando too

I think everybody have is own opinion. but for me: no. 

It's more of a turn off.

For some it is, others no. There will always be some who find it offensive.

Well is it okay for women to have their nipples piercing out of their shirts? 

we're always having our butts and bulges checked-out . . . . they'll be disappointed if you don't have a bulge so show it off - don't worry about it, nobody will see it unless they're looking there !!!!!!

• ?

no it just makes you look desperate for attention

Tucking your shirt into skinny jeans can cause unattractive lumps. Avoid dress shirts or other tops that need to be tucked in when wearing skinny jeans unless you wear a jacket or blazer or pick shirts that are form fitting enough that they will not bundle against your jeans when tucked in.