Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Why do people keep having children knowing the world will corrupt them? & know their child is going to have to work for everything & die?

Majority of people deal with so many problems. Then they have children and their children grow up and have so many problems, having to deal with stupidity. Why are we suckered into populating this racist, sexist, oppressed, problematic earth so more people can suffer?

Why create another life form that has to deal with the negativity and weariness of earth.😔

I was raised by a mother who was so busy focusing on her own life, she forgot she had children and they needed to be fed! I wanted children because I wanted to show the 'world' how a child that is loved and raised properly behaves and treats others. Of course, in my eagerness/insecurity, I didn't wait for a DECENT man to marry, instead got one that talked to and treated me like crap. And as the kids grew older, they did in fact have the world 'corrupt' them. With the way their father treated me, why would they respect/listen to me when these instances came up? In answer to your question. many people have children for the same reasons I did - faith and hope in the future - then spend their old age on their own, on a computer wishing they never had them!!!

Your point of view is good,but it depends on perception of life,I believe Allah had send people as question papers in one's life example when you see parents you had to obey them,when you see others you had to behave good with them similarly when children comes in one's life many people make mistake that they will serve them,yes they had to serve parents but as order of Allah,so if they are taught to obey Allah in Sha Allah they will survive this world because Allah in ch 65 v 2-3 of Quran says if you obey Allah,Allah will remove problems and will provide provision for you from sources you couldn't imagine

• me

People are selfish and dumb.

Not every person born endures the life your speaking of or becomes a person like that.. there is good just as much as evil so search for the good and stop focusing on the evil. The evil will stand in judgment with the books open and the dead will stand in front of it and give an account for their life The dead meaning the ones who wanted to follow the evils of this world.. God gave us directions to a good life and they didn’t want it... free will.. 

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

We're here for a reason; a higher purpose. The Coronavirus has shown humanity that we need to change our egoistic and exploitive ways against nature and it's inhabitants. If we can connect as the global humanity that we are, life will be transformed into a place of heath, purpose and happiness.

• Dick

It MUST be considered child abuse to bring one into today's, overcrowded, polluted, and troubled world.

They feel the need to populate.

I really have no idea though.

It does seem dumb to me.

First, people born children to drive pleasure and to have a young person near when they'll become old and weak.

Second, you are too impressed by suffering and attach to big importance to it. It's not a big deal if someone suffers. If you don't like life, it's your problem. Many people like it. 

People often don't think

Because I'm rich.