Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Why does my dick look smaller and how can I help it grow during puberty.?

I’m currently 15. My penis used to reach my belly button. Now barley near it. I’m pretty sure I didn’t get taller at least not that much. How can help the growth.

podrias intentar con ejercicios de estiramiento

si, asi de simple

sostener y estirar con algo de fuerza, como una goma

seria una buena forma de aprovechar la etapa del crecimiento del pene para ayudarlo a que crezca mas grande

penis growth is down to hereditary. 

Your belly button is up. 

push it down again

• balan

You must have added belly fat there by the bellybutton went upwards.Try to reduce belly size,then your cock can touch the button .Regards .

• Gregg

You didn't expect it to reach your chest, did you?

You can't make I grow more only your genetics can do that and it sounds like your body is growing nothing wrong with that

We are sorry your penis is shrinking but we cannot fix it for you.

• ron h

either you got taller, which is likely at 15, OR you got fat.  Some of our b0ners are longer and harder than others.  No way to say what's up with you, but If your dik ALMOST reaches your belly button, it's gonna keep you and a friend happy.

Well, you could gain a whole lot of weight, but that will only make your belly bigger.  Relax.  It is what it is.  It will grow when it is important to grow.

Your torso got bigger.  Nothing you can do will make your penis grow anymore than it is destined to do so. Best to not obsess